CARE FOR YOUR JEWELS
We craft our Jewellery using high-quality 925 Sterling Silver. All pieces are created then either treated with anti- tarnish if you’ve purchased a silver piece or finished with 18 Carat Gold Vermeil if you’ve chosen a gold piece. Solid 14 and 18 Carat Yellow, White and Rose Golds are also available. Remember, with proper care and knowledge of your Jewellery, your piece can last a lifetime and beyond.
To keep your jewels looking immaculate, we recommend:
- Removal before showering. It’s not a great idea to shower with your Jewellery on. Pure water alone won’t damage your Jewellery and is actually good for your silver but most water we come into contact with in our daily lives is not purified. Harsh chemical soaps and shampoos aren’t good either.
- Avoid contact with any hard surfaces where excessive rubbing will occur. For example ~ when you’re exercising.
- Avoid harsh chemicals, bleach, oil, and Jewellery cleaners when washing hands or cleaning.
- Chemicals in perfumes and body lotions can also cause your’ Jewellery too tarnish. Apply them first, let them dry and then put your Jewellery on. This alone can make a HUGE difference in your silvers life.
- Remove before swimming in pools and hot tubs. These are treated with Chlorine which is a very harsh chemical.
- Remove before swimming in Hot Springs. The sulfur in natural hot springs will wreak havoc on your silver. Unless you’re wanting the “dark oxidized” look, avoid at all costs.
We are not responsible for the maintenance of your Jewellery. Rinse your Jewellery under luke warm water and gently use a soft cleaning cloth to polish your jewels, and store them safely on a soft surface away from other metals and other pieces of Jewellery ideally in an airtight container.